Source: http://amronbadriza.blogspot.com/2012/10/cara-membuat-anti-copy-paste-di-blog.html#ixzz2B9uGjOqn

Minggu, 28 Oktober 2012

EXPRESSION HAPPINESS



Definition of Happiness  Expression

Happiness  Expression is an expression that is used to show that someone or people are glad or have excited feelings.
Expression happiness is also used when we are successful to do something.

How Express Your Happiness?
A time comes in your life (May it come again and again) when you are very happy. This can promotion, good exam result, and you won a match or abe due to your anything which pleases you. When you are bursting with happiness you surely need to share it with others.
What  would you say to express your happiness ?
I’m happy because          • I had a splendid time there 
You make me happy      • What a marvelous place I’ve ever soon
   I’m so glad...                     • It’s an outstanding adventure
I like …….                              • It’s an interesting experience                            
• It’s a sensational trip     I love……..
I’m satisfied with              • Great!
I’m pleased with               • Exciting!
  Congratulation !!           • Fantastic 
• Super                                 • Terrific
• Smashing                          • Hey, that’s terrific/great

Situation when you usually use expression of happiness
 
 SITUATION
EXPRESSIONS
When you get a rose from your boyfriend.
Oh, my God! What a beautiful flower it is! thank you
When you get 100 for math exam.
Great! I got 100 in math test. I was not in vain in learning.
When Mrs Ayyami tell you that you are beautiful (for girl) or you are handsome (for boys).
Oh, thank you, Mrs Ayyami. I’m so glad to hear it,
When someone gets a surprise birthday party from his/her friend.
Oh, my God! You make a birthday party for me. I love it! Thanks, guys!
When you eat a very delicious food
Hmmmmm.. The taste of it is Fantastic!
When your friend won an English debate competition.
Wow, you are really smart! Congratulations for you.
When you receive an extra money from your parents.
Hehe. I like  it. Thank you, mom.
 
Formal expression of happiness
 The formal expression of Happiness is used for conversation with someone who is older than us or in formal forum.

1.The formula of Formal Expression of Happiness structure (1)
(How + adjective + (S) + (to be)
¨    How marvelous you are!
¨    How good it is!
¨    How  fantastic he is!

2.The Expression of Happiness (2)
S + verb1 + …
       It gives me a pleasure
       It gives me a great pleasure
       I can’t say how pleased I am

3.The Expression of Happiness (3)
subject + to be + very pleased /satisfied /delighted with . . .
e.g. : I am very pleased with him.
      
e.g. : She is satisfied with her daughter achievement.
   
 e.g. : I am very delighted about this anniversary.

The Example of Dialogue about Formal Happiness Expression:
Wanmar         : What did you receive on your   birthday, Dika?

Dika               : I got a new car from my  father, It gives me a pleasure  
Wanmar         : Oh, I ‘m happy to hear it.
Dika                : Thanks, Wanmar.
Wanmar         : You are welcome.

INFORMAL EXPRESSIONS
The informal expression of happiness is used for conversation with our closed  friends and our peers.

The Expression of  Informal Happiness
Adjective
Great!
Fantastic!
Wonderful!
 I like . . .
Congratulation !
Hooray !
Exciting !
Super
Terrific
Smashing
Hey, that’s terrific/great
     
Example Informal Expression
 Erik : Venice is fantastic !
  Ipit   : I agree with you, very exciting !
 Budi  : Since it fantastic and exciting, let we take some picture
             
SO EXPRESSION OF HAPPINESS  IS...
¨  When we hear from someone an exciting news
¨  To express our happy feelings
¨  To tell someone that we are happy with his/her condition



         


1 komentar: